TERMS OF BUSINESS
Attendance & studio rules
- Yago reserves the right to refuse entry into the studios.
- Class and workshop attendees must arrive no later than 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to commence. Late attendees may not be admitted to the class.
- Yago does not permit members to use their mobile phones, or other electronic devices in the yoga rooms, and cameras should not be used for photography or filming in the yoga rooms.
Class & workshop booking
- Yago has the right to change or cancel a class, including the description of the class, the teacher and the content of the programme, as a result of changes beyond Yago’s control.
- Yago will make best effort to contact all members to inform them of class and workshop changes, but Yago are not obliged to do so.
- Yago will not issue refunds to Members for changes to classes or workshops on the studio timetable.
- If Yago has to cancel a class or a workshop for any reason. A full refund will be offered to drop ins. And, for class pass holders, the class will not be deducted.
- Yago may change the services to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- Class attendees are obliged to cancel class bookings at least 90 minutes before the class is scheduled to commence. Failure to cancel within this timeframe results in forfeiture of class pass or payment of the class.
- Workshop attendees are obliged to cancel workshop bookings at least 1 day before the workshop is scheduled to commence. Failure to cancel within this timeframe results in forfeiture of payment of the workshop.
- Unlimited membership, 1 Month, 6 Month, 12 Month and the Introductory Offer, gives members access to unlimited classes and workshops at Yago studios.
- Class passes must only be used for classes, they do not apply to workshops.
- Members are not permitted to transfer their membership. Membership is held by the account holder only.
- Holders of class passes are not permitted to transfer the ownership of class passes. Class passes should only be used by the purchaser. By purchasing class passes, the purchaser agree to use these passes, before their expiry.
- 12 Month Contract: Monthly payment €69.00. Month to include public holidays i.e. Bank Holidays and Christmas/New Year’s holidays. Month-to-Month Membership entitles you to attend unlimited classes per day. Cancellation available at any time. One month notice required via cancellation form, which translates into one additional monthly payment. Payments will be charged to a debit/credit card on an automatic monthly basis until notice of cancellation is provided. Cancellations cannot be backdated. Not eligible for refund. Monthly rate is subject to change and Yago will provide 30 days notice in advance of a pricing adjustment. Month-to-Month Memberships are eligible for suspension, referred to as ‘take a holiday’. Other pass types are not eligible for suspension. Memberships cannot be suspended once notice of Cancellation has been given. Please see Cancellation and Suspension for details on how to cancel or suspend membership.
- 6 Month Contract: Monthly payment €79.00. Month to include Public Holidays i.e. Bank Holidays and Christmas/New Year’s holidays. Month-to-Month Membership entitles you to attend unlimited classes per day. Cancellation available at any time. One month notice required via cancellation form, which translates into one additional monthly payment. Payments will be charged to a debit/credit card on an automatic monthly basis until notice of cancellation is provided. Cancellations cannot be backdated. Not eligible for refund. Monthly rate is subject to change and Yago will provide 30 days notice in advance of a pricing adjustment. 6 Month Contract is not eligible for suspension. Please see Cancellation policy for details on how to cancel membership.
- 1 Month Contract: Monthly payment €89.00. Month to include Public Holidays i.e. Bank Holidays and Christmas/New Year’s holidays. Month-to-Month Membership entitles you to attend unlimited classes per day. 1 Month Contract is not open to cancellation or suspension.
- Members are not permitted to suspend 1 month, 6 month and Introductory Offers.
- Introductory Offers are only available for one time use. When the offer comes to an end, Membership or class to class passes must be purchased to continue attendance.
- Yago does not permit the setting up of different online accounts to continue to avail of Introductory Offers. Yago advises that this activity will be identified by personal data, through their electronic booking system, Mindbody.
Suspension & cancellation
- Holders of 6 Month contracts are permitted to cancel their membership agreement with Yago. Holders of 6 Month contracts are not permitted to suspend their membership agreement with Yago.
- Holders of 12 Month contracts are permitted to suspend or cancel their membership agreement with Yago.
- Cancellation (6 month and 12 month):
- To cancel your membership, please send an email to email@example.com . Please include the reason for your cancellation. Feedback on any changes you think we should make.
- A minimum of 10 day’s notice must be given for cancellation.
- Cancellations cannot be backdated.
- Membership will end one month after the final monthly billing.
- Monthly payments, once billed, are not eligible for cancellation or refund.
- Month-to-Month Passes cannot be placed on hold once cancellation notice has been given.
- In cancelling, members forfeit their current monthly rate, terms and conditions.
- Cancellation requests will be reviewed no later than 48 hours, following send of request. Cancellation date will commence from the date and time of Yago review, up to a maximum of 48 hours following send. Or, if your request is urgent please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Suspension (12 month only):
- To suspend your membership, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Please include the reason for your suspension. And the requested duration of your suspension.
- Suspensions must be a minimum of 10 days in length.
- More than one suspension is permitted provided that the combined total of suspensions does not exceed 60 days per calendar year.
- Suspension requests must be made in advance and cannot be backdated.
- Suspension requests will be reviewed no later than 48 hours, following send of request. Suspension date will commence from the date and time of Yago review, up to a maximum of 48 hours following send.
- Monthly payments will not be billed while a Month-to-Month Membership is suspended.
- When the membership resumes, monthly payments will be adjusted forward by the number of days the membership was suspended.
- Monthly payments, once billed, are not eligible for refund.
- Class Passes and memberships cannot be refunded or returned, exchanged or transferred between persons. 5 and 10 class passes expire 1 year from date of purchase. Passes, memberships and annual memberships are valid at all locations unless specified at time of purchase.
- Gift Certificates cannot be returned or surrendered for cash or transferred between persons. Gift Certificates may be used at all locations.
- Once payment for class or workshop has been made, and a refund is due as a result of timely cancellation or Yago cancellation of class or workshop, refund will be processed within 48 hours.
- Yago are not responsible for any missed classes. They will not be refunded or exchanged for other classes or products.
- Student rates will only apply to those in full-time education. Student cards must be presented to prove student status.
- Attendees must be over 16 years old to take part in classes and workshops, unless otherwise stated.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Yago’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Yago’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Yago own the intellectual property rights for all material on Yago. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.yagoyoga.ie for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not, republish material from http://www.yagoyoga.ie. Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.yagoyoga.ie. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.yagoyoga.ie. Or, redistribute content from Yago (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
The following organisations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations; and
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
No use of Yago’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions. If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.