This is the scrummiest homemade granola I’ve tried and it’s filled with lots of goodness. It takes about 20 minutes AND you can keep it for the whole week so it makes for super easy and super healthy on-to-go munching – perfect for a busy life on and off the yoga mat!
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoon of ground cardamom
- 1.5 cup of sesame seeds
- 3.5 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced pistachio
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 4 tablespoon oil olive
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar or clear honey
- Rose water or elderflower syrup, a dash
- Frozen berries or fresh fruit
- Coconut flavoured Greek yoghurt
1. Mix together olive oil, tahini and agave nectar.
2. Line baking tin with grease proof paper. Add all other ingredients.
3. Cover with oil and tahini and mix.
4. Bake in 250 Degree oven, watch and turn for 15/20 mins
5. Enjoy with yoghurt, frozen / fresh fruit